Welcome to Timiskaming Hearing Clinic
We are pleased to announce that we are officially re-opening on June 8, 2020!
For your safety, and the safety of our clinical staff, please note that an appointment is necessary to visit our clinic under all circumstances. No walk ins are permitted at this time.
Please be advised that we have implemented several health and safety measures, based on both national and provincial government regulations/guidelines, to ensure the safety of our clients and team which includes:
- Continue to follow all infection prevention and control protocols
- Continue to wash hands between clients and throughout the appointments
- Pre-Screening of Clients and Staff prior to entering the clinic
- Installation of plexi-glass at the front desk reception area
- Use of PPE including gloves, masks and/or face shields
- Disinfect high traffic areas between patients
- Staggered appointment times
- Drop-off protocol for hearing aid repairs
- Pick-up protocol for supplies and hearing aid repairs
- Telehealth services for fine tuning of hearing aids
We will be asking that all clients entering the clinic do the following:
- Wash/sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing
- Arrive for your appointment at the scheduled time
- Minimize cash and cheque transactions
We are so looking forward to seeing you and helping with your hearing needs! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-705-567-1115 or 1-800- 859-6754.
Our Hearing Services
Our Services To Give Best Care For Your Hearing